September 2020 3-Week College
July 2020 College applicants do not have to resubmit an application to be considered for the September 2020 College. We will roll those over for you.
September 2020 College applicants have until May 26 to fill out and submit an application. There is no time like the present to submit your application or encourage your colleagues to do so, while you are at home and have more time to be reflective and thoughtful with your answers.
Grad 1, Grad 2 and Indigent Representation
Students who have been accepted to Grad 1, Grad 2, and Indigent Representation for 2020 do not have to reapply for these same programs in 2021. We will save your seats and look forward to seeing you next year! Nancy will send you a link next spring to fill out a new registration form for logistical purposes, but rest assured, your seat is saved for 2021.
2020 Regional Seminars
Students who were registered for a March or April Regional Seminar in Santa Fe, Anchorage, Kansas City or Newport Beach are encouraged to register for one of our fall Regional Seminars:
- Rescheduled 3-day Regional Seminar on Cross Exam – October 9-11, 2020 in Kansas City MO
- 4-day Regional Seminar on Voir Dire – October 22-25, 2020 in Leavenworth WA
- 4-day Regional Seminar on Discovering the Story of Your Case – December 3-6, 2020 in New Orleans LA
- F Warrior Alumni Meeting – November 13-15, 2020 in Santa Fe NM
While you will have to go on-line and register anew for the programs, any monies that you previously paid to attend a canceled 2020 course can be re-applied for you to the new course.
2021 Regional Seminars
We have also finalized our course schedule for 2021, so if you can’t join us yet this fall, you can register now for a program next year.
- 3-day Constellation Regional Seminars on Voir Dire – January 22-24, 2021 in Anchorage AK, Salt Lake City UT, and Monterey CA
- 3-day Constellation Regional Seminars on Voir Dire – February 19-21, 2021 in Santa Fe NM, Akron OH, and Nashville TN
- 4-day Regional Seminar on Closing Argument – March 25-28, 2021 in Texas (specific location TBD)
- 3-day Regional Seminar on Cross Exam – April 23-25, 2021 in Newport Beach CA
- 7-day Trial Skills Foundation Seminar – June 6-12, 2021 at Thunderhead Ranch in Dubois WY
- 9-day In Defense of the Damned Criminal Defense Program – June 21-29, 2021 at Thunderhead Ranch in Dubois WY
- 4-day Regional Seminar on Opening Statement – October 21-24, 2021 in Leavenworth WA
Again, if you paid tuition for a canceled 2020 course, you will have to register anew for another program, but we can transfer your paid funds over to the new program for you.
If you do not want us to transfer your tuition payment to another program, we can also provide you a full refund. Please contact Lori Schmidt directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to make the arrangements that work best for you.