As we work to do our part to keep you all safe and healthy, TLC has canceled the following spring and summer courses:
- Regional Constellation on Cross-Examination: March 27-29 in Santa Fe, NM and Anchorage, AK
- Regional Seminar on Closing Argument: April 24-26 in Newport Beach, CA
- Indigent Representation Seminar: May 28-31 in Tulsa, OK
- Trial Skills Foundation Seminar: June 7-13 at Thunderhead Ranch
- In Defense of the Damned Criminal Defense Seminar: June 22-30 at Thunderhead Ranch
- 3-Week July College: July 10-Aug 2 at Thunderhead Ranch
- Graduate-1: Aug 8-15: at Thunderhead Ranch
- Graduate-2: Aug 22-29: at Thunderhead Ranch
Our current plan is to move forward in the fall and hold the following TLC programs:
- September College: Sept 12 – Oct 5 at Thunderhead Ranch, WY – Application deadline: May 26, 2020
- Cross Exam Regional Seminar: Oct 9-11 in Kansas City, MO
- Voir Dire Regional Seminar: Oct 22-25 in Leavenworth, WA
- Discovering the Story of your Case: Dec 3-6 in New Orleans, LA
The health of our tribe and their families is our highest priority. While we will miss seeing so many of you at the spring and summer TLC programs, our highest calling is to do our part to help protect your safety and security and that of your families. We don’t want you quarantined on the Thunderhead Ranch for weeks on end! We will continue to follow the recommendations of the scientific community, and at this time we feel confident that we can resume our courses in the fall.
We wish all of you well. We pray for your safety and continued good health. We will be in touch with you next week as we sort out the logistical issues around re-scheduling, registration, refunds and ways you can stay connected with TLC. We appreciate your patience and understanding. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay virtually connected with your classmates and Local Working Groups. While physically alone, we can find new ways and perhaps more meaningful ways to be together. And, check out our TLC Facebook page for daily posts including videos and poetry by Gerry Spence, new podcasts, Warrior magazine articles, and Saturday’s Songfest with featured TLC singers on the Big Barn picnic table!
With love to you all on behalf of the entire TLC board and administrative team,
Gerry Spence, Co-Founder
John Sloan, President
Laurie Goodman, Executive Director
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.